École Normale Supérieure
ENS Diploma/Masters Degree
Deadline: 30 Oct 2017 (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts September 2018
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree and Diploma at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Level/Field(s) of study:
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma (ranked as a master) in Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Scholarships:
10 for students in Sciences and 10 for students in Arts and Humanities
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- • Candidates must not be after their 26th birthday when they apply
- • Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- • Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- • Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- • Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
Application for the International selection are open from 29 September 2017 to 30 October 2017.
You must fill and validate the initial application form which will be available at the official website when the application opens. Within 2 days, you will receive an email to activate an account on Dematec, an application platform where you must upload the required documents. The application form and documents must be submitted before 30 October 2017.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ens.fr/en/academics/admissions/international-selection