Czech: Prague Language Institute Scholarship for International Students, 2018
Prague Language Institute supports gifted students and gives you a chance to win a scholarship for year preparatory courses to continue higher education in the Czech republic for free!
Prague Language Institute proposes once again the scholarship contest to reward young, bright students and to open the doors of the best Czech Universities for them. Thanks to the Prague Language Institute’s scholarship the graduating students from high schools and universities have the possibility to get a decent education in the heart of Europe. The winner will get 3000 euro for the year course of Czech language to prepare for entering a state Czech University and to study there for free. After finishing our intensive preparatory courses students enter the top universities of Prague and the Czech Republic and get the higher education for free, which is possible for foreign students who have an advanced level of Czech language.
|Country of Study: Czech||Institution/ University: Prague Language Institute|
|Application Deadline: 09 Feb 2018||Level of Study: Continuing Education|
The language school Prague Language Institute offers English and Czech one-year preparatory courses designed for the special needs of the students who want to enter Czech state universities and study for free in Czech or paid programs in English. The school also offers English and Czech Summer Camp with native speakers.
Prague Language Institute is located in Prague1, next to Wenceslas Square, metro stations Muzeum and Můstek.
Prague Language Institute
1st prize 3000 EUR grant for any year preparatory course
2nd prize 2000 EUR grant for any year preparatory course
3rd prize 1000 EUR grant for any year preparatory course
- The applicant must be a graduate student from a secondary school, gymnasium, lyceum (or any other similar educational institution), a graduate student from a secondary specialized college, of a bachelor’s or specialist’s study program. (If the applicant is not a graduate student, he/ she must guarantee that he/ she has a possibility to come for studies to the Czech Republic in the school year 2018/ 2019).
- The applicant must demonstrate academic excellence and/ or achievements in cultural, sport or community life.
- The age of the applicant must not exceed 23 years old.
- The applicant must own a foreign travel passport (or its equivalent) at the moment of announcement of the results.
- The applicant must not have any criminal convictions, judicial precept that could limit leaving abroad.
- The applicant must have e-mail, the Skype account and high-speed Internet access to be able to undergo a personal interview.
To register for participation in the scholarship contest it is necessary to fill in and send the Application Form via e-mail to email@example.com. The personal photo in .jpeg format and the scanned copy of identification document must be attached to the e-mail.
Requirements to the essay:
Essays are accepted in the .doc and .docx format. The size of the essay should be not less than 1800 and not longer than 3000 of printed characters (with spaces), the font – Times New Roman, point 12, spacing 1,5. The essay must be written in English.
Requirements to the applicant’s portfolio:
The personal portfolio of applicant’s achievements should be presented as a video clip (.MP4, .MPG, .MOV, .WMV, и .AVI formats, duration not longer than 3 minutes).
The competition works will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
• applicant’s achievements in studies, cultural, sport and community life;
• creativity and originality in performing the task.